SATURDAY 13 OCTOBER 2018
Claudia Winkleman / Tess Daly
Craig Revel Horwood / Bruno Tonioli
Dame Darcey Bussell / Shirley Ballas
We are down to 13 couples, and no-one wants to leave the competition this weekend.
The competition is intensifying and the hard work is taking its toll as each couple tries their hardest to deliver a routine worthy of praise from the judges.
Who will impress, and who will slip by the wayside?
Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman present as the 13 remaining couples continue their race to be crowned BBC Strictly Come Dancing 2018 Champions.
So far two couples have left the competition - and tonight the remaining dancing duos will perform a selection of dazzling ballroom and Latin routines.
The pairs must impress ballroom bigwigs Shirley Ballas, Dame Darcey Bussell, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood, who will be watching their every move before passing their verdicts.
The voting lines will then open and the viewers' votes will be added to the judges' scores to decide who is in the bottom two.
Both couples will reprise their routine in the dance-off on Sunday night’s Results show.
Tonight's dances have been confirmed as:
• Ashley Roberts & Pasha Kovalev will dance a Tango to ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ by Taylor Swift
• Charles Venn & Karen Clifton will perform a Salsa to ‘Use It Up and Wear It Out’ by Odyssey
• Danny John Jules & Amy Dowden will Viennese Waltz to ‘I’ve Gotta Be Me’ by Sammy Davis JR.
• Dr. Ranj Singh & Janette Manrara will perform a Paso Doble to ‘Cancion del Mariachi’ by Los Lobos
• Faye Tozer & Giovanni Pernice will dance a Rumba to ‘Chandelier’ by Sia
• Graeme Swann & Oti Mabuse will Jive to ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen
• Joe Sugg & Dianne Buswell will Cha Cha to ‘Just Got Paid’ by Sigala / Ella Eyre / Meghan Trainor
• Kate Silverton & Aljaz Skorjanec will perform a Samba to ‘Africa’ by Toto
• Katie Piper & Gorka Marquez will dance a Jive to ‘Why Do Fools Fall In Love’ by Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers
• Lauren Steadman & AJ Pritchard will Quickstep to ‘If You’re Over Me’ by Years and Years
• Seann Walsh & Katya Jones will perform a Charleston to ‘Bills’ by Lunchmoney Lewis
• Stacey Dooley & Kevin Clifton will dance a Foxtrot to ‘Hi Ho Silver Lining’ by Jeff Beck
• Vick Hope & Graziano Di Prima will Quickstep to ‘Can’t Hurry Love’ by Diana Ross / The Supremes
All music will be performed by Dave Arch and the BBC Strictly Come Dancing Orchestra.