Earlier today Police Scotland's North East Division launched an appeal to find missing 43-year-old Sorin Tiru who lives in the Aberdeen area.
Police Scotland has confirmed Mr. Tiru has been found safe and well.
The investigating officers would like to thank the public for their assistance.
Scottish Fire and Rescue Service were alerted to a fire at the former Cordyce School in Dyce via a 999 call earlier this afternoon.
A spokesperson for the Scottish Fire and Rescue service said: "The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service was alerted at 2.28pm on Sunday, July 1 to reports of a building fire in Dyce. Operations control mobilised three fire engines to Riverview Drive where firefighters extinguished a small fire involving a storage shed and trees at the rear of the building. Crews left the scene at 3.03pm after ensuring the area was made safe."
No-one was injured at the scene.
This marks the second blaze at the former Cordyce School in three years. Firefighters attended a fire in the kitchen area at the building on Tuesday 23 June 2015.
The incidences are not connected.
Images copyright: TOWI Dyce/Facebook
Paa Siaw who appeared in series 3 of Channel 5's GP's Behind Closed Doors and is a respected man from the programme had his gender mistaken by an RAC worker yesterday (Thursday 7 June 2018).
Naturally, everyone suffers motor vehicle failure at least one point in their motoring lives and Paa suffered a breakdown of his car in the London area yesterday.
The Health Care Assistant from Balham Park Surgery in London was initially pleased with the service he received from the RAC employee until he read the receipt he received on his mobile phone.
Mr. Siaw took to his Facebook profile to vent his justified anguish.
He told his family and friends: "So the RAC had to come out and help me as my car broke down! The man was lovely to me I actually thought a bit too lovely but thought nothing of it till I got home and read the receipt...." [sic]
Alongside an attached image, a screenshot of his receipt with the words "MRS PAA SIAW" in block capitals.
This sparked a few embarrassing remarks in the comments section.
AndyGibsonTV.com has contacted RAC for comment but they have declined to reply as of press time.
It was The British Soap Awards 2018 last night and that meant loads of smartly dressed from the serial drama industry, and Phillip Schofield, in the same room.
That's what some certain articles should have said, however there are always confidence-killing reports to ruin people's night each and every year.
Emmerdale leading ladies, Laura Norton, Emma Atkins & Isobel Steele were amongst those cruelly "shamed" for their choice of attire for the biggest night in the soap opera calendar.
A daily newspaper disgraced themselves by having not one but TWO female "reporters" citing this about one of Emmerdale's leading ladies; "Laura Norton, has seemingly worn a dress made of net curtains – which doesn't do a good job of hiding her black bra" was one of the cruel comments made regarding soap stars' choice of clothing.
Another targeted Isobel Steele from Emmerdale. After they confirmed that she is a child (aged 17) they continued to berate her looks on the night by erroneously commenting; "despite winning plaudits on screen, it seems she may still need some advice from wardrobe for the red carpet". With all due respect to Miss. Steele, she's a child. Why would grown adults victimise a young impressionable woman for the way she looks? The two authors of the article should certainly be in front of their editor-in-chief come Monday morning.
Another comment from the pair claimed Emmerdale's Emma Atkins was "dressed for a funeral".
Isobel Steele, Laura Norton and Emma Atkins looked stunning last night at the Hackney Empire.
Isobel Steele hit back on Social Networking using her official Twitter account regarding the shameful article.
She rightfully told her fans; "I’d like to clarify that I am in no way bothered that someone didn’t like my dress. It’s just a really mean concept and so unnecessary after such a positive night."
Before she made the comment she had a marvellously positive view on the whole situation.
She said; Wow why is there a worst dressed article from last nights soaps?? Why are we trying to knock peoples confidence?! EVERYONE looked great last night". She ended this with a heart emoji.
Sally Ann Matthews and Nicola Thorp, who portrays rival soap's Jenny Connor and Nicola Rubinstein respectively in Coronation Street quickly stepped up to defend their ITV colleague regarding one of the ludicrous articles posted online about the British Soap Awards 2018's attendee.
Yesterday, Sally posted on her official social media the following:
"This is The S**'s fashion magazine director, her article from today and a segment from a piece she wrote on her Instagram post. Oh the irony." [sic] and uploaded screengrabs to support her comments.
Today on the same social networking site, fellow Corrie cast member, Nicola Thorp, vented her rightful frustrations regarding the inappropriate comment made by the female journalist in question.
Nicola told her followers: "So-called journalist @trayfabmag tells a 17 yr old to ‘flash a bit of flesh’ then apologised for not knowing her age. She won Best Young Actor, do your research. And your comments would be acceptable if she was over 18, would it? I’m sick of this bullsh*t. And another thing we are sick of having our outfits slagged off so you make money. We don’t dress for you. You said my outfit looked like toilet roll. Well I felt beautiful, and that’s all that matters. Who needs toilet paper when I can think of something else to wipe my arse with now instead." [sic]
Not only did Fabulous Magazine's Tracey Lea Sayer make an inappropriate comment about a 17 year old, she even spelt the girl's name incorrectly.
Nicola reiterated: " At the next awards show I think the men should open up a shirt button or two and flash a nipple in solidarity with us girls who put up with ‘nip-slip’-hungry photographers #doublestandards #timesup" [sic]
Yes, it was obvious Nicola wasn't wearing a bra and lets be honest, if she was wearing one it wouldn't have looked good with the stunning dress she was wearing on the night. It's not a big deal.
Nicola Thorp and Sally Ann Matthews looked stunning at last weekend's 2018 British Soap Awards.
Tracey Lea Sayer did eventually apologise for her comments.
Tracey said: "Firstly I am really really sorry. This is bad journalism. I didn't know Isobel was only 17, I should have checked. I can only appologise again" [sic]
Why can 'professionals' not act professional and show respect to women?
It's disgusting behaviour from 'journalists' in the industry to hound women on the off-chance they might accidentally reveal intimate body parts just for the sole purpose of getting extra in their pay packet. The respect has been lost a long time ago.
A Sunday newspaper also went down the degrading road by commenting on how much "flesh" the female stars were showing last night.
Their female reporter commented; "Soap Awards 2018 worst dressed: Elisabeth Dermot Walsh and Katie McGlynn both flashed the flesh".
So what? If women are confident in going out in public being dressed that way then more power to them. People shouldn't be shaming them for showing a bit of "flesh", especially by female journalists.
Elisabeth Dermot Walsh and Katie McGlynn also looked stunning attending the ceremony in our nation's capital.
AndyGibsonTV.com would like to clarify that every single woman (and man) looked absolutely spectacular last night at the 2018 British Soap Awards and should be very proud of how they appeared and represented not only themselves but their respective programme in which they appear in.
Spread the love, people, no need to ridicule someone's looks, that's how complex mental health issues start. Issues that take years to recover from and in some cases people never get over such comments.
No confidence-shaming here. Only love!
Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway has been pulled by ITV executives due to a combination of co-presenter Anthony McPartlin OBE's ill health and the car accident he was involved in this past Saturday.
Anthony McPartlin OBE has been checked back into rehabilitation and therefore stepped down from all future media appearances for the foreseeable future - this includes his hosting duties of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway and Britain's Got Talent.
ITV executives have announced Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway has been pushed forward one week which means instead of the series ending on 31st March, it will finalise on Saturday 7 April in Universal Studios at Orlando, Florida.
In an unprecedented move, Declan Donnelly OBE will front Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway alone - this will be the first time in Dec's 24 year presenting career that he will be hosting a television show without the aid of his best friend Ant. Scarlett Moffatt & Stephen Mulhern - who were already scheduled to make appearances on the award winning Saturday Night Takeaway - will be on-hand to assist Dec throughout the broadcasts.
Dec commented on social networking site; Twitter:
"Whilst I never thought I'd be in this position, after much discussion and careful consideration we've decided that the remaining two shows of this series of Saturday Night Takeaway will go ahead.
We made a promise to take hundreds of deserving winners to Florida to watch the series finale, and we will honour that.
Everyone at ITV and the Takeaway team feels we owe it to the audience to complete the series."
Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway recommences on Saturday 31 March 2018 at 19:00 on ITV/STV.
It is with sadness that I report Coronation Street veteran, Liz Dawn, has passed away at the age of 77.
Liz, whose real name was Sylvia Butterfield MBE, had a long battle with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease which lead to her untimely passing.
Liz is survived by husband, Don, her four children, Graham, Dawn, Ann and Julie, their families and their six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Current and former stars of Coronation Street paid their own tributes to the Weatherfield legend.
It is with sadness that I report William G. Stewart - original host of Channel 4's Fifteen To One has died at the age of 82.
Mr. Stewart's agents released the following: "Sadly William G. Stewart passed away peacefully this morning surrounded by his family after a brief illness".
He presented Fifteen To One between 1988–2003 (for fifteen years) and was also the Producer and Director for other game shows such as Family Fortunes and The Price Is Right.
Current host of Fifteen To One, Sandi Toksvig, called William a "consummate TV professional".
It is with sadness that I report Sir Bruce Joseph Forsyth-Johnson CBE - better known as Bruce Forsyth - has passed away at the age of 89.
A statement from his management team's spokesperson, Ian Wilson, has released the following: "It is with great sadness that the Forsyth family announce that Sir Bruce passed away this afternoon, peacefully at his home surrounded by his wife Wilnelia and all his children".
Sir Bruce's career spanned for more than 75 years hosting legendary game shows such as; The Generation Game, Play Your Cards Right, You Bet and The Price Is Right all of which gave us a Brucie Bonus in their own right.
He's probably best known for co-presenting BBC's Strictly Come Dancing with Tess Daly between 2004 and 2013.
His family are thankful and have said the following: "the many people who have sent cards and letters to Bruce wishing him well over his long illness and know that they will share in part, the great, great loss they feel".
No further comment will be made at this time, Sir Bruce's family would like their privacy to be respected "at this most difficult time".